PATH is an international organization that drives transformative innovation to save lives and improve health, especially among women and children. We accelerate innovation across five platforms vaccines, drugs, diagnostics, devices, and system and service innovations that harness our entrepreneurial insight, scientific and public health expertise, and passion for health equity. By mobilizing partners around the world, we take innovation to scale, working alongside countries primarily in Africa and Asia to tackle their greatest health needs. Together, we deliver measurable results that disrupt the cycle of poor health.
Position: Data Clerks
Position type: Part time, 10 working days per month
Number of positions: 12
PATH is seeking to recruit part-time Data Clerks (10 working days per month) for the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID)-funded Integrated HIV/AIDS Project in Haut Katanga and Lualaba (IHAP-HK/L), based in Lubumbashi and Kolwezi, and reporting to the Monitoring and Evaluation Advisor. They will be responsible for supporting IHAP-HK/L project staff with monthly data validation at the sitelevel and transferring data from monthly data reports received from project-supported facilities (canevas unique and annex) to the project’s M&E database, built on the DHIS 2 system.
Specific duties and responsibilities:
- Clean data reported by assigned facilities in the monthly canevas unique and annex, and report any discrepancies to M&E Officers, and assigned Technical Officer/Site Support Coordinator for follow-up with the facility.
- Enter clean/validated data into the project’s DHIS 2 database for all assigned facilities on a monthly basis.
- Provide support, time permitting, to the Technical Officers and Site Support Coordinators to validate data reported in the canevas unique and annex.
- Support other data entry duties, as assigned and time permitting.
- Demonstrated ability to transfer data from hardcopy data reports to electronic databases.
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent organizational and teamwork skills.
- Proven experience working under tight time constraints and produce highly quality and accurate work.
Additional Special Knowledge/Skills (added benefit):
- Understanding of PEPFAR Monitoring, Evaluation, and Reporting (MER) indicators
- Experience working with DHIS 2
Applicants considered for this position are to be DRC nationals. This position is based in Lubumbashi. Candidates outside of Lubumbashi will be responsible for their relocation expenses.
This position does not attract international terms and conditions (the post holder will be considered as a local staff and will not have international terms and conditions of employment).
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert early.
To apply, please visit our website: https://bit.ly/2c9Iqth
Site Internet :