Salonga Program Administrator
Salonga Program Administrator
WWF-DRC is looking for a Program Administrator for its Salonga programme to help achieve its new ambitious goals and build a future where people live in harmony with nature.
Monkoto, Democratic of Republic of Congo.
Duration of the assignment:
2 years subject to successful probation renewable subsequently
The Administrator of the Salonga Program will ensure:
- Technical coordination
- Administrative, Human and Financial resources management
- Strengthening partnership
- Contribute to the preparation of budgets in accordance with the standards of the WWF and the donor under the supervision of the Program Coordinator;
- Ensure that adequate finance and administration systems and procedures are operational; throughout the WWF sites attached to the program;
- Contribute, in consultation with ICCN’s financial and administrative unit (DAF ICCN) and in close cooperation with partners on the site, in the drafting of the manual of managing budgetary, accounting and financial procedures specific to the PNS, which will be based on the General provisions laid down by the DAF-ICCN;
- Ensure that the “Finance, Administration and HR Department” of the PNS provides rigorous budget and management and rigorous that enables the production, within legal deadlines and according to OHADA standards, of auditable and certifiable annual financial statements;
- Produce and complete on time monthly financial reports, bank reconciliations and financial information requested by the national office;
- Ensure the development and implementation of financial procedures aligned with the standard of WWF and current Congolese legislation as well as the requirements of donors;
- Prepare requests for funds based on solid expenditure plans consistent with the technical program;
- Ensure a proper posting of expenditures based on authorized budgets as well as proper documentation;
- Prepare and facilitate external and internal financial audits and participate if needed in other monitoring and evaluation processes;
- Prepare contracts and ensure that they are in accordance with current legislation;
- Ensure that the payment of salaries is made in a timely manner.
Required Qualifications, Skills and Competencies
- University degreein economics,business administration orfieldrelated toaccountingor a degreeof equivalentprofessional training;
- At least7 years’ experienceinfinancial andprojectmanagement inan international ormultinational organizationwould be an advantage;
- Capacity of rigorous financial management and accounting with a strong organizational capability and communication and computer skills;
- An understanding of institutions funded by donors, particularly conservation organizations will be a definite advantage;
- This position requires an imaginative (creative) flexible, friendly and cooperative personality;
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills in French and English;
- Good administrative, financial, human resources and project management capabilities;
- Ability to work in difficult, problematic and complex conditions;
- Adherence to WWF’s values, which are: knowledgeable, Optimistic, Determined and Engaging.
For more details, please consult the Job Description attached.
How to apply?
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements are invited to send:
- A cover letter
- A detailed CV with 3 references
All applications should be sent to email@example.com. The subject should read SNP-PA
WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce.
Site Internet :